Friday, January 6, 2012

Whooooo are you? Who, who, who, who?

Part of my "decluttering your life" calendar tasks is to think about who I want to be. My knee jerk response to this was *snort* "duh! I wanna be perfect", but then I recall that when I say I want to be perfect it results in me being anal retentive, controlling, over sensitive, an overall bitchita face. With that being said...I want to be perfect. Not perfect in the give-it-your-all, no mistakes, now, now, now and go, go, go...but perfect like the universes are aligning and I feel in tune with everything around me. I want to slow down. Enjoy the little things. Learn, grow, gain perspective. Let go of control and have faith in God and the stars above that everything will be fine. I want to breathe.

Who do you want to be?

On that note, here's what I've been doing on this side of the globe:


I put away all those christmas decorations...minus the snow girl I forgot in the guest bathroom...CRAP!

I made mini cheesecakes to use up some of those gingersnaps. I still have a ton of them left. These were delicious. At least my natives thought so....




I bought a vintage first aid kit for the kitchen, complete with plant poison cream and smelling salts!

I also knitted some afghan squares from the Year of Swatches blog:


This is January's Intermediate square.

Overall it's been a pretty eventful week...what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment